March 21, 2017
Secretary of Labor Nominee – Fiduciary Twitterstorm Social Media Toolkit
Tweets (graphics to follow):
- #AskAcosta does he support the #fiduciary rule
- DOL #fiduciaryrule must go into effect as scheduled so that retirement savers get the protections they need & deserve.
- This Administration should not support the financial industry’s ability to profit at retirement savers’ expense.#SaveFiduciaryRule.
- Trump delay of the ‘fiduciary rule’ will cost retirement savers $3.7 billion. #AskAcosta
- The Administration’s nominee must support the #FiduciaryRule #AskAcosta
- Working families and retirees saving for retirement deserve #BestInterest #AskAcosta
- DOL #fiduciaryrule requires financial firms to conduct themselves like the advisors they have long claimed to be.
- CFA study 25 brokerage firms shows deceptive practices #fiduciaryrule will ensure investors get best interest advice:http://bit.ly/2jKUbFD
- Retirement savers lose more than $17 billion/yr due to conflicted retirement advice 4rm salespeople masquerading as advisers. #FiduciaryRule
- Broker-dealers claim they are acting in your best interest, but often mislead in order to boost profits. DOL #fiduciaryrule will fix that.
- Trusted financial advisors become “salespeople” when they want to avoid accountability. DOL #FiduciaryRule will fix that.
- Investors want and need #BestInterest advice that promotes their best interests. DOL #fiduciary rule will make this happen.
- Somebody’s Lying: Firms sell themselves to clients as trusted advisers, tell courts they are “mere salespeople.” #SaveFiduciaryRule
- DOL #FiduciaryRule must go into effect as scheduled so that retirement savers get the protections they need & deserve. #SaveFiduciaryRule
See more: http://bit.ly/2naQyNh
Category: Social Media